Light and motion Sony HD setup with lights and editing suite + more for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

juicemonkey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all

Sorry to jump in with a first post straight about selling but have only just found this forum :-(

I am selling all my video gear listed below:

Light and motion bluefin HD pro housing for Sony SR11 camcorder: Full access to all manual controls, including manual white balance, exposure and focus along with a host of other features.
Sony SR11 camera which shoots full HD and has manual control over white balance, exposure and focus.
Fathom 90 degree wide angle lens with full zoom through macro feature
Original 65 degree light and motion lens
Home designed (I'm a mechanical design engineer) (professionally built by CNC engineers) 6000 lumen LED light kit, three heads of 2000 lumens each with no hotspots and a 120 degree angle of beam. Currently been to 50 meters deep with no issues, cable glands rated to 90 meters.
Adobe production premium CS4 which has all the programs required to edit video, compress, colour and do sound along with photoshop.
Sony Wide angle lens for camera on land, shotgun mic, neutral density filter, grad ND filter, linear polarising filter, tripod with semi fluid head.

All in excellent condition :)

The kit is in great condition and has just had a home service about 4 months ago and shoots great video, whether in HD or SD. I am selling due to having no time to film any more and am just going to focus on my diving and maybe upgrade to a rebreather :) so would consider a swap for one if there is one going spare...

Bought new the whole kit would set you back £8000 (more if you bought 6000 lumens of light from a company) so I am looking for offers around 50% of that as a starting point though by all means test my resolve with any offers you may have.

Cheers

Jools

IMG_5295.jpgIMG_5298.jpgIMG_5299.jpgIMG_5300.jpgIMG_5302.jpgIMG_5303.jpg

still for sale, willing to split if enough interest...

how much for the farhom 90 lens?? and will it work on the new bluefin housing with Sony HDR-XR550v camcorder ??

Back
Top Bottom