The Frog SM systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WolfY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi guys,

Pls visit my FB page where I show the system.
ISMO - Israeli SideMount Organisation - Wall | Facebook
Features are:
Harness with no small plates. Neither for shoulders or back.
Pockets for detachable weights.
Wing made of armored material. E.g. 2 layers of polymer membrane with polyester net in btwn.

The material is designed for exceptional strength, superb environmental resistance and non-flammability, the membranes are engineered to provide unwavering integrity and years of long-lasting protection. The membranes are chemically formulated to provide and guarantee the strongest welded seams, for long term leak-proof performance.

The thermoplastic membranes are suitable for a wide range of roofing applications and are available in several thicknesses and configurations. The membranes exceed popular performance standards and comply with strict non-flammability specifications. The membranes are carefully formulated to prevent curing, stretching, and shrinking, while resisting microbial, chemical and environmental damage, over many years. The membrane is treated for UV protection.

The wing will be available in different colors.
This wing is not the final but close.

Your comments and like will be appreciated.

Attachments

• FrogWing CloseUp.jpg
    FrogWing CloseUp.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 304
Interesting pics on your site... especially the manifold.

Wing/harness is reminiscent of the Razor design (above water), except for the underwater shots, where it looks like a slightly modded Hollis SMS100...

Interesting pics on your site... especially the manifold.

Wing/harness is reminiscent of the Razor design (above water), except for the underwater shots, where it looks like a slightly modded Hollis SMS100...

Tnx Barry

No UW pics of the new System/wing. Sorry. What you see is My friend Iftach with his Hollis and 2 X 6 ltr tanks :)

The concept is the same as RZR and others. I did not invent the wheel just like not the others. We just do things different with benefits of different kind.

Some would like to have a shiny TM. Some would like to have mix of different items. Some would like to have the same as their friends or maybe total different. Some will like to save money and some to DIY in fully or in parts. Diversity is good for all of us.

Don't forget that the first RZR was only a harness and not a fully functioning system. And then many thoughts that this it the best. Many tests where done with MSR including mine:). But not only with MSR.

For you attention my harness can be DIY made. The pockets are modified XS scuba pockets. So the wing is the most difficult thing to achieve.

I think the materials I use are far better then the PU coated PVC/ Cordura that is found on most wings. Both with or without the construction of inner wing wrapped with protective layer.

Still I think most of the divers won't need an extreme system for their diving, since they will never penetrate into small passages like "rats".

I don't say it is worthless diving with cave systems in OW for ex. On the contrary. It is truly a different feeling of freedom and a raise of possibilities and safety for the diver.

Back
Top Bottom