Force fins, mares mask, volo fins $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

temet vince

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I didn't want to create a new thread, but it wouldn't let me edit my old thread any more, and I've dropped the price. I've learned more about my equipment and felt that I should lower the price. Can I delete the old thread somehow?

Force fins, mares mask, volo fins $100
I have a mares xvision liquidskin mask (black/grey), a pair of black/grey mares volo power fins, and a pair of orignial blue force fins (they do not have the spring strap), size L.

I'm asking $100, but that's negotiable because I don't really know what this stuff is worth. So please don't insult me if it's too high (just tell me) but please don't disrespect me by saying it's high if in reality it's low. Just take it and run I know the force fins are expensive new, but these are used, so I don't have much to form a base price on.

All the fins have seen heavy use and are scratched up... er I mean they have been loved. Also, I never did figure out how to use the strap quick adjustment or release or whatever on the volo fins. They might be broken; I really don't know. I have a friend who borrowed them and used them fine, I myself just pull out on the strap and lower it below my heel. The fins don't look broke, but it always seemed too complicated and was so much easier just to slide them off. I am simply putting this here for honesty's sake, just in case. The fins work great though, and the straps also hold tight.

The mask has no scratches on the lens. There are some minor scratches on the frame, but nothing major. It always leaked slightly for me, but it didn't fit my face well, so I bought a new mask.

I accept most major forms of payment, including paypal, but any check (including money order) will have to clear first. Sorry . If you'd prefer, I could probably set up a quick ebay auction for the amount and you could "buy it now" quickly or something, that way you have ebay protection. Seems like a lot of work, but if I were a buyer it would make me much more comfortable. I'm thinking shipping usps parcel would be the cheapest, but since you're paying shipping it's really up to you. Ups works too. I'm in Kansas, USA, zip 66725. I have no aversions to shipping worldwide, so long as you don't mind paying the shipping.

If you have any questions, please pm me, or ask me here. I tried to be as descriptive as I could.

Thanks!

- Emmett Casey (temet vince)

PS.

Please note that the the scubatoys goggle strap is NOT included. I have the original mares strap in a storage room that I am cleaning out today, and I will swap the straps out. In addition, the white stuff you see on the mask is toothpaste... lol. I'm going to take a toothpick to it and clean it out. At least I'm not resorting to using duct tape on my gear yet Also, important, is the fact that the mares volos are just as scratched as the force fins, but the pictures don't really show the scratching as well.

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg