Sony Z1n with Gates housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fat fish

Registered
Reaction score
IMG_3234.jpg

Reason:

Moving up to full HD, need the cash.

Usage:

Minimal. I bought the camera and a month later took a job where they had a Sony Fx1 with the same housing. I've been using theirs ever since and only use mine on vacation. So both items in great condition.

Package includes:

- SONY Z1 - Battery charger, 2 batteries - 1 x NP-F970, 1 x NP-F570, remote, spare eyepiece guard, manual, mic holder (no Mic).
Hours on the camera
Operation - 25 x 10H
Drum Run - 12 x 10H
Tape Run - 8 x 10H
Threading - 21 x 10H

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

For an overview of the camera follow the link:
Sony : Page not found : United Kingdom

- Gates housing - SP44 Dome port, assortment of handles - top mount, bottom mount, carry handle, spare red filter
Controls: power; record/standby, zoom, manual focus, AF/MF, Iris, ND filter, white balance mode/shutter speed, white balance set/iris/gain, internal flip colour correction filter.

IMG_3250.jpg

Depth rating - 137m/450ft

- Aluminium carry case included.

IMG_3230.jpg

Price £2,200 plus shipping.

Cheers

Dan

How much in US dollars are you selling it for? What is your lowest offer you will take to buy the housing and camera?

Hi Alexander,
Thanks for showing interest in the camera.
£2,200 is $3432 according to xe.com. I will go lower but when I sell in dollars I also lose on currency conversion.
$3100 would give me just shy of £2,000, which is what I'm after. I'd sell for that.
The camera has not been used since I placed the ad, so still in great condition.
What price where you thinking?

Cheers

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom