Panama City Dive w/ScubaDream'inn 9/23-9/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadreaminn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Diving in Panama City is heavily concentrated on its shipwrecks and artificial reefs that are excellent fish attractors, and therefore great dive sites. Some of the wrecks are "natural" sunk by fire or forces of nature while others were deliberately deployed as dive sites after being retired from military or commercial service. Other artificial reefs are from Old Navy training programs and the area bridge trusses.

So, to get to dive the St. Andrews State Park famous jetties I checked out the tide charts and found this to be a great time, but I suggest going over Friday night in order to be well rested for it as it an early dive (High tide 8:30am).

Schedule:

Friday arrive at St. Andrews Park (yes we are gonna camp)
Saturday morning dive the Jetties Saturday afternoon - 2 tank charter
Saturday night - relax by a campfire and share food and stories of what we saw and enjoyed most about our dive(s) that day.
Sunday morning - 3 tank charter Sunday after dive - drive home, while visions of fishes swim in our head.

$259 (includes campsite for 2 nights, bring own tent, etc - 2 tents per site, charter, and 6 tanks), if you want to get own accommodations, you can deduct $30 from the cost.

Of course, Advanced Certification for $99.00 can be completed, but need to know when you sign up if interested as we need to get materials to you.

Need a minimum of 8 divers and space is limited so make your reservations as soon as possible.

Deposit is 50% of trip and is due by September 9th . Any questions or if I left anything out, please let me know.

Email: info@scubadreaminn.com

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom