New Fins: Cressi LD3000s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flyfishnut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just rec'd my new fins in. I was bummed snorkeling on a wreck in BVi's that was 28' of water and my regular split snorkeling fins were not getting it done for me.

Does anyone else use these?? Feedback??

:dork2:I'm psyched up and am ready to try them out!

Just rec'd my new fins in. I was bummed snorkeling on a wreck in BVi's that was 28' of water and my regular split snorkeling fins were not getting it done for me.

Does anyone else use these?? Feedback??

:dork2:I'm psyched up and am ready to try them out!

I have been using for 12+ years. They are very popular here is S. Florida with fhe Gulfstream's currents. If a buddy uses, so must the other fellow or team members. Otherwise, divers will be scattered all over...

I just picked up the same fins, I have yet to use them but will get my chance this week. I have heard great things about them from some friends

Scott - One of the main reasons I got them was to snorkel your neck of the woods. My in-laws live down there and I take my flats boat down when we visit to snorkel all around that area.

I typically go to the artificial reefs just North of the inlet and the jetty's etc. Any other cool snorkel spots??

B

I use those fins when I go freediving and I've had great success with them. Usually for me I only wear a 3mil sock and it works great! They can be a bit clumsy on the surface compared to others, but once you start heading down getting to 30 or 50 ft is no problem with a proper kick cycle, just dont exceed your breathhold abilities :)

P.S: One of my favorite things to do with these fins is to just cruise along 2-3 ft below the surface going full throttle, you'd be amazed at how fast you can do with a good dolphin kick!

Toga - I look forward to getting deep with these fins. I was going to try them out and my boat wouldn't start today:depressed:

I'll get my Hewes running this weekend and give them a shot. Can't wait.

I am looking to switch fins with a but more power, thanks for the heads up. Hubby has jet split fins and I do not like those at all. Too heavy for me. We dive in the same area along mid Florida and love to shore dive. Need a little extra power at times getting back in.

I'm old school, and use my Jet Fins. Immediate kick.

Back
Top Bottom