Online Scuba Logbook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquacarnet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was recently in search of the best online scuba logbook and found very few options, none of which I liked. So, I decided to create my own and I'm looking for help!

If you're interested in helping to shape our new website into something awesome then send me a private message or visit my website. Beta testing is now open :)

Thanks for your time

I'm with DMDavid with this one. Although I do use DiveRecord I also enter my dives manually in my log book. I have used DiveLogOnline but they went bust years ago with all my entries and I subscribed to Sharkpoint, paid my money, and nothing ever happened but I will give your site a tryout and just maybe i'll give it a go.

Uemis SDA ring a bell?

There is a nice software called Diving Log (Diving Log 5.0 - Scuba Log, Scuba Logbook, Dive Log, Divelog - Logbook software for scuba diving - Logbuch Software zum Tauchen) at a very reasonable price.
I have it, it has interfaces with almost all the computer vendor in the market (that I know at least hehehe), and it has an interface that lets you upload/download the log to/from several online divelogs. This way, you have your copy in your HDD and online as well, preventing from losses both of your computer or the sites going offline.

Saludos!

MODS This is spam. I am also getting these request through our local scuba club emails.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

There's an online log at nauigreendiver.com

It's not going anywhere

Click about us scroll down to join.

Then Click activities scroll down to personal page and you can access your log there.

The biggest problem with online logbooks is that they are here today and gone tomorrow (with all of your logs).

Example: Giant Log - Anyone remember them?
same in France
one site disappears...

Pen and Paper works for me

I agree with Seacaugh and most of my customers do as well. It's like getting your passport stamped...It just gives that dive an added dimension.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom