Everything must go-Catalina Al tanks, BCD, 7mm Supra farmer john and jacket, Resource

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freezie

New
Reaction score
Its been a few years since I last went diving and my equipment is barely used. Rather than have the gear sit in my basement I'd rather someone make use of them. I am in Mississauga, Toronto, but I can meet up for pickup anywhere in GTA or Peel region.

I have the following lightly used items for sale.

2 Catalina 80 Cubic Aluminum Tank with mesh and boot. These were hydro tested last month and good until Aug 2016 - $200 each
1 Sherwood Avid Mens BCD - Large ($350)
1 Bare Supra 7mm Wetsuit (Farmer John and Jacket). Farmer John is Medium Tall, Jacket is Medium Large ($100 for both)
1 Aquatek T-Rex Titanium Dive knife - $70
1 Sherwood Blizzard regulator, Octo, Genesis Resource dive computer (I would prefer to sell this complete - $200)

I also have a weight belt and weight packets with shot in the them, just no pictures right now

Make me an offer. Happy diving.

Attachments

• avid bcd.jpg
    avid bcd.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 86
  • bare jacket.jpg
    bare jacket.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 108
  • farmer john.jpg
    farmer john.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 60
  • knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 59
  • knife 2.jpg
    knife 2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 82
  • octo and computer.jpg
    octo and computer.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 67
  • tanks.jpg
    tanks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
You would have no trouble picking up a new Catalina Al 80 in the Toronto area for well under $200.00.

I asked in store (canada pricing, not US), with boot and mesh taxes in for tanks was $250.

Prices are negotiable if someone makes an offer. Plus the equipment is in good shape.

What kind of valve on the tanks? Yoke, DIN, convertible?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom