Diving Mobile App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just curious, what features would people like to see in a Mobile App? No really good Dive Apps out there that do it all. Some are good at logs, some good at other features but no real good Mobile App that does it all.

A Mobile Phone APP that you can practice reading your compass as if you were in dark murky water, and even in clear water, like a game to help you find the boat. I mentioned this a few years ago when someone else asked a similar question. I have yet to see it done.

I am using a good dive log and equipment manager now. What I'd like to see is a iPad app for this forum that streamlines threads. Links to dive magazines and dive shops would be a nice touch. I've been using one for Jeeps for several years and love it.

An app that takes all your dive log info but syncs with a cloud and is available for multiple devices. Annoying to enter stuff on your phone and then also on your iPad, etc..

Should contain nitrox/depth/opp calculators, etc too...

Be cool to have one that could link photos to certain dive log entries.. Never seen that done

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom