Force-E tent sale...what'd you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscott556

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ForceETentSale.jpg

Aqua Lung Pro LT BC
Aqua Lung Titan LX Reg & Octo
Suunto SPG & Compass
Tusa Tri EX Fins
Oceanic Mini Shadow Mask
Big Blue CF250 LED Light
Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 LED Light
Diver Down Flag
BC Knife, Blunt Tip
Safety Sausage, 6'
Slate
Gloves
Misc.

Not a bad haul I'd say. Now I just need to get motivated to use it :)

Holy motherlode of gear, [-]batman![/-] ratman! Can I ask how much you paid for the reg/octo set up? (sans computer) I may have to drive up there tomorrow ...

When, where, what store, and how long is this "tent sale" going on?

And nice score too. :)

Wow! That is some nice gear you got there ratman! I did my best too. Got a new Oceanic console w/new computer, new mask, new snorkel, new scissors.... it was a shopping extravaganza! And, I am soooooo motivated to use my new stuff we are diving BHB today..... a Saturday..... a holiday weekend. Are we nuts or what? AND, we are going back to the Force E tent sale too! I think I found a few more dollars I can spend! Help. I think I need an intervention! :D

So can someone please explain "where and when" the tent sale is please

Thanks

From their Facebook page:

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE

Friday 9/2 - 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9/3 - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 9/4 - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Monday 9/5 - 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM

When 50% off is too much to pay it's Force-E

The Weekend of Labor Day.

Great deals will be available in all three stores but the tent will be
at our Riviera Beach Force-E store located at:

155 East Blue Heron Blvd.
Riviera Beach, FL. 33404

Fins
Masks
Snorkels
Scuba Instruction
Rental Gear Like New
Scuba Regulators
Buoyancy Compensators
Booties
Gloves
Lights
Cameras

Air and Nitrox Fill Cards
Tanks
Wetsuits
T-Shirts
Spearguns
Accessories
Even Air Cards are on Sale
Instruction
Everything is on Sale!
No Junk — Just the Good Stuff

PLUS 85 PACKAGES OF STUDENT AND DEMO SETS ARE AVAILABLE AT CRAZY PRICES. ALL IN LIKE NEW CONDITION WITH GUARANTEES

So can someone please explain "where and when" the tent sale is please

Thanks

Force E - all 3 stores, all weekend. But I think the tent sale is only at the Riviera Beach shop. Check their website or FB fan page for details.

Wow! That is some nice gear you got there ratman! I did my best too. Got a new Oceanic console w/new computer, new mask, new snorkel, new scissors.... it was a shopping extravaganza! And, I am soooooo motivated to use my new stuff we are diving BHB today..... a Saturday..... a holiday weekend. Are we nuts or what? AND, we are going back to the Force E tent sale too! I think I found a few more dollars I can spend! Help. I think I need an intervention! :D
Sounds crazy:wink:. I need to go back and pick up some weights for the BC too.

We bought two Aqualung BC's (saved about 150.00 off retail on each) and we bought two of the Aqualung Titan LX regs. We also bought a lobster stick and a tickle stick. This was at the Pompano store. They were so nice and helpful, and patient. I was surprised at the deal we got on the BC's as technically they were not on clearance or anything. Great store, great employees!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom