Sea life mini 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weitodive

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all. A buddy and I were doing a dive with diversity dive charter on Sunday. We were doing the wreck out there around Boca outfall trench, Boca artificial reef and moray bend. While waiting on the surface his camera somehow came unclipped from my bc. I took it to take pictures of his students for him since my battery was dead. The last 20 or so pictures would be of about 4 people. Him 2 students and a students dad. One would have been a kid and the other 3 would be older. I don't mind buying a new camera for him but I know the students were really bummed about it. I am an instructor too and know that the students really love it when they have something to remember their final cert dive. If you find it you can get me on here or talk to capt tony from diversity. There was a surface current taking us north so it wouldn't be on the wreck.

Back
Top Bottom