Canon S90, OEM Housing w/ Inon Adapter, Inon UWL-100 28AD w/ hood, Remora Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mitsuguy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
What I have for sale:

Canon S90
Canon WP-DC35 housing
Inon AD mount adapter
Inon UWL-100 28AD
UWL100 Lens Hood
Remora strobe w/ optical cord
Optical Ocean Sales Tray and two arms (10" and 6")

Why I am selling: I used to live in St. Croix and was big in to underwater photography. I have moved back to the states and am now in Missouri. By the time I get around to using this stuff again, I'll be looking for something better most likely. For above water stuff, I have an SLR anyways, and I've thought about a housing for it, which may come true now.

The camera is covered by a Squaretrade warranty (both against defects in the camera and accidental damage protection) for three years starting on its purchase date of 1/29/2010. I do not know if this is transferable, but worst case if something happens to the camera, I can always send it in for you should something happen. Squaretrade has been awesome to me and I replaced an older Olympus camera with this Canon because of the Squaretrade warranty.

The camera is perfect in operation and only has some minor blemishes - nothing noticeable whatsoever. It has been an amazing camera for me. I have never had any lens errors or anything like that. Up until recently, the LCD was covered by a screen protector, but it got a little hard to see through it, so I pulled it off. The LCD is in great shape really. Battery and charger will be included, not sure if I have anything else for it.

The WP-DC35 housing has some noticeable nicks and scratches in it - nothing that doesn't disappear underwater. It has been covered in electrical tape on the left upper side to black out the internal strobe. In this area, there is a connector for the external strobe. It also has a Inon adapter (AD28) mounted on the front. I no longer have the flash diffuser because of these modifications, though the AD adapter still has its diffuser in place.

Inon UWL-100 28AD - 100 degree flat lens underwater, above water, its a definite fisheye. I bought the optional lens hood for this as I found it greatly cuts down / eliminates lens flare from high sun angles. the lens is perfect, the hood has a small nick in the edge of it - nothing that affects its operation whatsoever.

Remora Strobe - purchased from Optical Ocean Sales in February of 2010, but replaced under warranty by Fantasea in December of 2010 because the knob was touchy - it would only turn on if you had it "just right." Works great now and I've had no issues with it since. Its really probably only been used on a dozen dives since it was replaced. It has its diffuser still attached. This takes 4 AA batteries and I would usually take 300+ pictures on a single charge of standard Energizer rechargeables before I would recharge them - never had it refuse to fire...

Optical Ocean Sales tray and arms - the tray is in great shape - works perfectly, even with the AD mount base - in fact, the AD mount base kinda ties it all together very well. The arms are 10" and 6". They leave a little to be desired - the balls are somewhat loose on the ends of both of them, allowing for some play in the system. I tried removing them, but the screws that hold them in place won't come out. Had I continued using them, I was going to drill through the middle and fill with JB Weld. They still perform their purpose, just not as well as I would like. The dual ball clamps work great and have no rust on them.

Total price when purchased new was probably close to $1500 plus. I would be willing to separate it if I could find buyers for all or most of it at the same time.

I've taken some amazing pictures with this thing, and with some practice, its a perfect setup for a beginner to novice underwater photographer...

I'd like to get $850 shipped USPS priority mail for the whole set, but would entertain reasonable offers.

For validation of who I am, my name is Cody Graham, I now live in Sedalia, MO My username on ebay is m3kgtguy and I have a perfect 100% feedback rating as both buyer and seller. My paypal email address is mitsuguy@gmail.com, where I am a verified business member.

Here is the current warranty info on the camera:
coveredItem_txt.gif

Covered item:​

Digital Camera
Max Coverage Amt:​

$399.00
Condition:​

New
Purchased At:​

eBay
eBay ItemId:​

Auction title:​

canon powershot s90 1...
Date purchased:​

1/29/2010

squaretradeCoverage_txt.gif

Type of coverage:​

3 years with ADH
Coverage starts:​

3/1/2010
Coverage ends:​

3/1/2013 more
Care Plan Price:​

$67.99
Purchase Date:​

1/29/2010
Purchased for:​

$73.51
Care Plan ID:​

warrantyOwner_txt.gif

Name on file:​

Cody Graham (change)
Address:​

15306 Spring Cove
15306 Spring Cove
San Antonio, TX 78...
United States (USA)

Email address:​

mitsuguy@gmail.com

manufacturerWarranty_txt.gif

Manufacturer:​

Canon(view mfr.warranty)
Parts coverage:​

1 year
Labor coverage:​

1 year

Here are some examples:

IMG_5165.jpg

37166_1666921879003_1415980214_31772157_7902033_n.jpg

66391_1666929559195_1415980214_31772181_4240298_n.jpg

69189_1666927839152_1415980214_31772175_257928_n.jpg

72491_1666928439167_1415980214_31772176_1101989_n.jpg

73473_1666927399141_1415980214_31772174_6419114_n.jpg

Would you be willing to sell pieces?

Would you be willing to sell pieces?

Obviously I would prefer to sell it as a set, but PM me with what you are wanting and an offer and I'll see what I can do...

If I sell parts, I may just dump the rest on ebay...

I did just find that the Warranty is fully transferable to a new owner, so that is obviously included as well...

Have a potential buyer for the Camera and housing - anyone interested in the rest of the stuff? some or part?

interested in the above items, please contact me by private message with price if still available.

updated price: $775 shipped

not in a hurry to get rid of this stuff, but would like it gone...

here are some pictures of the actual setup:

IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8230.jpg

IMG_8228-1.jpg

IMG_8227.jpg

HI Cap,

If still available I would be intrested in the Inon UWL 100AD . lens only. I have the ad mount on my tray.

Thanks,

Shil

HI Cap,

If still available I would be intrested in the Inon UWL 100AD . lens only. I have the ad mount on my tray.

Thanks,

Shil

Probably not going to sell only the lens... about the only reason people buy the mount would be to have this lens... (the other reason for a macro lens)

At any rate, I just got an amazing deal on what I was going to buy with this money, so, I'll pass it on to whoever wants the whole package...

$600 shipped for the whole package, only to Scubaboard members!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom