Sierra/Echo Taken from shore at Lake Minewanka in Banff, Alberta Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TL Kokot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
:shakehead:
A Sierra/Echo was taken from the shore on Sunday September 4th between 1:00 and 3:00 pm
If anyone hears anything regarding the sale of; or requests for chargers, parts etc coming from Western Canada please let me know.
Thank you,
TL

Stupid question I am sure, but what the heck is a Sierra/Echo?

Last edited:
The Sierra is a Dive-Xtras Sierra scooter. You can see a picture here: Dive Xtras - Dive Xtras

The Echo is the version prior to the Sierra. For all intended purposes, the Echo looks identical to the Sierra.

Wow, that really sucks. Hope you recover it. The DPV market isn't huge, so hopefully it turns up quickly.
Thanks Rainer. I hope so too. It was still shiny like new and worst of all, it wasn't even mine.:depressed:

TL,

Post the serial number of the stolen scooter. Also, contact Dive-Xtras to see if they maintain any registry of stolen scooters. If they do, they may get contacted for information or service of the stolen scooter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom