Ikelite Housing for Canon G9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

under-h2o-nerd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All -

I'm a relative newbie to the board (a long time lurker), but signed up because I've moved to a new place (Bethesda, MD) and am looking for buddies, and also to sell some camera gear that I used to complete my graduate degree in marine biology (below).

All gear was purchased in May 2008 from B&G Photo (see attached receipt). The housing has been on approximately 125 dives, and has never flooded or been dropped. Overall, the system works perfectly (in waters of all temps, from Alaska to Australia) - although it does have a few scratches on the polycarbonate housing from use, and a little corrosion on some of the external push-controls from working in locations that didn't have adequate freshwater for rinsing.

The camera:
Camera.jpg
Shoots Raw and takes beautiful photos and videos. 12.1 MegaPixel camera, Full Motion controls, 35-210 Lens, Hot shoe & very good sensor.

Includes:
Canon G-9 Camera
- PC cable (for downloading photos)
- Charger
- 2 x Battery
- 2 GB + 4 GB SD cards
- Manual
- Software
For Canon's Description: Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : PowerShot G9

The Housing:
Housing.jpg
Ikelite Underwater Housing #6147.09 (made for Canon G9)
- Neutral buoyancy
- Ikelite single handle tray
- Flash diffuser / blocker
- Manual

There is a slight amount of surface corrosion on some of the housing controls, but all work without sticking.
Housing Back.jpg

For Ikelite's Description: Ikelite Underwater Housings for Canon G7 & G9 Cameras

Hard shell HPRC (Pelican-like) case
Case Closed.jpg

The case has the cubed foam inserts that allow for custom-fits to the equipment.
There is sufficient space in the case to add an external strobe (not included in the package).
Case Open.jpg

For case info: HPRC 2600F HPRC Hard Case with Cubed Foam HPRC2600FBLACK B&H

Selling as a complete set up for $700. Paypal preferred. I'll split shipping costs. Inside the USA only.
I will also sell the package without the camera for $450.

Please message me if you would like additional photos, details, wish to haggle, or have any questions.

Thanks!

- Jim

Receipt:
Receipt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom