Hollis 212 DC 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marshvet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I though I would re-post this as a separate post. It was sitting at the end of an older one.

Has anyone used this for sidemount? It looks similar to the Apex xtx that many talk of and has a 5th port and swivel. The shop that I go to carries and services Hollis and I would prefer to go that way if possible.

Thanks,

Marshall

I though I would re-post this as a separate post. It was sitting at the end of an older one.

Has anyone used this for sidemount? It looks similar to the Apex xtx that many talk of and has a 5th port and swivel. The shop that I go to carries and services Hollis and I would prefer to go that way if possible.

Thanks,

Marshall

I use the DC3 first stage with the 212 second stage on one of my cylinders. It breathes easy, even better than the XTX200 I use on the other cylinder...

I use the 212 with the dc1 on my sidemount rig and I really like them. They breath like a champ and the environmental seals keep the sand out.

Louis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom