Rinsing

When do you rinse?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMHeimer

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dartmouth,NS,Canada(Eastern Passage-Atlantic)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A fellow DM says he rarely rinses. What do you do?

Let us know when you make up your mind or convert this thread into a poll.

Done. Not a computer ace. What's Twitter?

I religiously rinse everything at the end of the day. Both hers and mine.

Done. Not a computer ace. What's Twitter?

Just kidding.

Twitter is an irreversible, debilitating mental ailment that has infected a majority of the population. Internet forum participation is a symptom of an early form of the disease. While rarely fatal, Twitter has been known to ruin many careers. Politicians are extremely susceptible to terminal cases of Twitter.

I religiously rinse everything at the end of the day. Both hers and mine.

Same here. Rinse everything, inside and out, dry, inspect, and if necessary, service. I do the same thing with the gear.

Depends, if I dive in fresh water I generally don't rinse my gear except if there is mud or sand but if I dive in salt water every thing gets soaked and rinsed ASAP post-dive.

I dive in a giant rinsing tank. I have no reason to rinse my gear other than getting the smell off.

I voted "rarely rinse" only because I dive mostly in freshwater. I do however rinse my gear religiously when diving in a pool or saltwater. Now if I'm diving in freshwater and decide to pee in my suit...? I won't even put in back in the car without rinsing first!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom