Looking for beach dive buddy 9/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfinusa555

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody want to beach dive Malibu this Friday 9/16? I have the day off work, but I need a buddy! I'm open to day or night dives, beginners or experienced :D I wouldn't mind going to Redondo for a night dive either.

Surfinusa---- im waiting for some gear to show up tomorrow--- if i get it-- im up for a dive.. If not-- we can think about a dive another time... My dive partner just moved back east and always cool to meet some new divers..

Where in Malibu are you thinking? There were some decent size waves this morning, but they're supposed to be calming down over the next few days. I might be tempted to join you mid-afternoon, but need to get my tank refilled before the coastal cleanup day at the pier on Saturday morning

Sounds good. I'll message you both my phone number so you can let me know. I'm not really picky as to where in Malibu. Some of my favorite spots are Malibu Rd., Las Tunas, and Leo Carrillo. You know how it is in Malibu though, some spots could be decent and others horrible on the same day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom