Fuji FinePix F10 digital camera & WP-FXF10 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyeung429

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Fuji FinePix F10 6.3 mp camera
Information and review: Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

Fuji WP-FXF10
Information and reviews: Amazon.com: Fujifilm WP-FXF10 Underwater Housing Case for F10 Digital Camera: Camera & Photo

This camera and housing are probably about 4-5 years old (I can probably dig up an old receipt if you really want), and has been sitting in my closet for about 2 years. I'm finally getting around to selling it... I upgraded to the Lumix, and then S90, which is why I no longer need this camera anymore. Both the camera and housing are in excellent condition and have been well taken care of. Housing has not leaked once. I recently tested it and it works perfectly. Used the camera/housing for about 20 dives, before deciding to upgrade.

This is perfect for the casual diver and those who want to try out underwater photography!

Please message me for more information and pictures.

Name your price.

I see this an old post but wondering if the housing is still for sale? My trusty F10 is still ticking so I only need the case, and it would be perfect for me as a new diver!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom