Cleaning out the Dive Locker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TennInstr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cleaning out the dive closet. All prices are o.b.o and include Paypal fees and shipping to the lower 48.

1. Sea&Sea MX-5 35mm dive camera. Great camera that works perfectly with fresh Duracell batteries installed. Inexpensive way to try out underwater photography. Includes extra O-ring, grease and case (my name is written on it). $25
2. Sherwood “Avid” collapsible snorkel. Great emergency snorkel to keep in your BC pocket. They don’t make these anymore $20
3. Ratchet dive reel with about 150’ of line and snap rings. Great for towing a dive float. Very easy to control. $25
4. Like new 5’ tall Dive Rite surface marker with mesh carry pocket. Can also be used to do light lifting. Great for safety/dec o stops. My name is written on it. $50
5. Mares Avantitre full foot fins size 38-39/5-6. Hardly used. $30
6. Oceanic 3mm full wetsuit size Small in good shape. $30
7. Comp 7mm 2-piece farmer john size XS in good shape. $30
8. Henderson 5mm 2-piece farmer john size XL in good shape. $50
9. ScubaPro K5 8” dive knife stainless steel with blunt tip in very good shape. The case has some scratches from use and t he blade looks great. $40
10. Older deck soled dive boots size 7 in good shape. Zippers work well. $12
11. Neosport neoprene dive cap brand new never wet. First person that buys something at asking price can have it if you wa nt it.
12. Aeris regulator bag about 11” diameter. Slightly frayed on the edges from use but the zipper works fine. $20
13. Dacor “Phaz” dive mask and case in good shape. Very good field of view with the side windows. $25
14. Aeris “Europa 2” dive mask with case in good shape. Very comfortable low volume mask. $25
15. Hooded vest size Medium about 3mm not sure of the brand. Way more comfortable than just a bibbed hood. $20

You can view the pics here:
Pictures by tenninstr - Photobucket

Make me an offer and if you want multiple items we can work out a deal. Thanks

I prefer contact through my email: rgfarr@msn.com

Last edited:
Make me an offer before this gear heads to Ebay. thanks

14. Aeris “Europa 2” dive mask with case in good shape. Very comfortable low volume mask. $25 SOLD
15. Hooded vest size Medium about 3mm not sure of the brand. Way more comfortable than just a bibbed hood. $20 SOLD

1. Sea&Sea MX-5 35mm dive camera. Great camera that works perfectly with fresh Duracell batteries installed. Inexpensive way to try out underwater photography. Includes extra O-ring, grease and case (my name is written on it). $25 SOLD

3. Ratchet dive reel with about 150’ of line and snap rings. Great for towing a dive float. Very easy to control. $25 SOLD

Updated list with a few additional items:

• Aeris wrist mount compass in very good shape. $35
    TUSA compass module. $20
    Princeton TEC Impact XL flashlights (2). These lights work great and with Princeton TEC's awesome warranty they will replace for free if they ever fail. $30 for both

Pictures added to this thread.

Cleaning out the dive closet. All prices are o.b.o and include Paypal fees and shipping to the lower 48.

2. Sherwood “Avid” collapsible snorkel. Great emergency snorkel to keep in your BC pocket. They don’t make these anymore $20
4. Like new 5’ tall Dive Rite surface marker with mesh carry pocket. Can also be used to do light lifting. Great for safety/dec o stops. My name is written on it. $50
5. Mares Avantitre full foot fins size 38-39/5-6. Hardly used. $30
6. Oceanic 3mm full wetsuit size Small in good shape. $30
7. Comp 7mm 2-piece farmer john size XS in good shape. $30
8. Henderson 5mm 2-piece farmer john size XL in good shape. $50
9. ScubaPro K5 8” dive knife stainless steel with blunt tip in very good shape. The case has some scratches from use and t he blade looks great. $40
10. Older deck soled dive boots size 7 in good shape. Zippers work well. $12
11. Neosport neoprene dive cap brand new never wet. First person that buys something at asking price can have it if you wa nt it.
12. Aeris regulator bag about 11” diameter. Slightly frayed on the edges from use but the zipper works fine. $20
13. Dacor “Phaz” dive mask and case in good shape. Very good field of view with the side windows. $25

You can view the pics here:
Pictures by tenninstr - Photobucket

Make me an offer and if you want multiple items we can work out a deal. Thanks

I prefer contact through my email: rgfarr@msn.com

002.JPG

Aeris wrist mount compass in very good shape. $35 SOLD
Princeton TEC Impact XL flashlights (2). SOLD

4. Like new 5’ tall Dive Rite surface marker with mesh carry pocket. Can also be used to do light lifting. Great for safety/dec o stops. My name is written on it. $50 SOLD

Back
Top Bottom