Space Available - Maldives Liveaboard Charter Feb. 12-23, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manuel Sam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've chartered the MV Divemaster for a 12 day/11-night trip that starts and ends in Male. Weather permitting, our itinerary will take us diving thru North and South Ari, Felidhoo, and Meemu Atolls before heading back north thru South Male Atoll.

I currently have 6 spaces left. If I can fill the remaining spaces, the price will be $2419 pp.

If interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Manuel

Hi
Manuel,

I'll go liveaboard on
MV Divemaster from Jan 26-Feb 3, probably just before your trip.
It's my first time and would you mind tell me more about the
MV Divemaster, e.g. facilities, dive crew, etc. Would be nice if you have pictures.

Tks.

Eddie

Hi Eddiephk,

I'm sorry for the late reply - I don't often look into this particular forum.

It's my first time too, so I can offer very little help. I chartered the boat thru a company in Spain that I chartered from when I did Hanifaru Bay in 2010. They were operating a different boat back then. All I can tell you is that MV Divemaster has 10 cabins with AC and private baths - 8 in the lower deck and 2 in the upper deck - and holds up to 20 divers. Of these, 4 have queen beds, 2 have side by side twin beds, and 4 have bunk beds, with a full size lower bed and a twin upper bed.

The crew of the Divemaster and the crew of the dhoni (the dive boat) are two separate groups and they work for different companies. Unless things have changed drastically, the crew of the dhoni is led by Satto, who is also the cruise director and lead dive guide. He is very good and knowledgeable. The rest of his crew, consisting of the captain, a second dive guide, and two deck hands, was also very good and hard-working but I wouldn't know if they are all still there.

Send me a private message with your email address and I can send you a pdf file that I received from the company in Spain and which contains promotional information and a few pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom