Zeagle ET Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idivethesea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Since the AT is a one size fits all, do you think it would properly fit my daughter, she is 5.0' and 90 lbs? If not, what product would be similar but more to her size? She is 23 so were not concerned about her growing further.

Thanks

idivethesea,

Maybe the best thing is go to your local dive shops if obtainable in your area, so you can be sure. Or contact Zeagle.com

And a similar product I guess is a Poseidon Platform W50, but more pricey.- Poseidon :: Platform W50

seal

Thanks Blueseal,

Unfortunately I have no way to even see the product so I have to go with an online review and transaction. The one size fits all is true to a point, but somewhere on both ends of the scale the fit is no longer optimum. I think I am going to go with a DSS rig for her, it's easier to size and there is less chance of getting it wrong due to the simplicity.

Btw, just spent a week at Atmosphere on Negros, nice diving at APO.......

Alright, I understand. We have the same situation, I purchase my diving gears through online shopping all the time, Europe and USA. Sometimes I'm not happy with what I purchase because it's not what I expected. And international shipping charges are expensive for an item(s) to return or exchange. It's hard to buy something you don't see or fit personally.
Anyway, idivethesea, there are many good or excellent BCs to choose from Zeagle, Oxycheq, DSS and so so. Just wait for a little while, maybe divers on this board will dive-in to this thread and present their knowledge and experience.

Regarding Atmosphere in Negros, sorry, I don't know that place. I went to Negros long long time ago (1991 I think), but not a diver yet that time.

seal

I can personally attest to the fact that the ET will fit a diver the size of your daughter. Look at my profile pic. Both girls and the bald guy in the back all wore mine in a pool session. Adjusting took all of 5 minutes. The youngest was actually smaller than your daughter and it worked well for her.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear, works for her it will work well for my daughter.....

Back
Top Bottom