Diving Double Feature 10/26 on DirecTV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottyK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For all you DirecTV subscribers, The Science Channel is repeating a cool double feature for divers throughout the day today.

It's two episodes of Science of the Deep. The first episode is a documentary of GUE diving The Brittanic. Episode two is a new special on the venomous sea life around Australia.

Both were very interesting. Happy viewing!!!

Scott

Just watched the one on Brittanic. Not as good as I expected. Thought more would be associated with diving but still a decent show. Watched part of the show about the reefs on the NE side of Australia and the jelly fish.

5615mike once bubbled...
Just watched the one on Brittanic. Not as good as I expected. Thought more would be associated with diving but still a decent show.

That's the problem with watching these types of shows when you're a diver. I almost "always" think there should've been more dive footage :D

It is playing on "The Science Channel". If your cable/satellite provider carries it, you should get a chance to see the two episodes. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom