Boynton Beach Area Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soundfield

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Fellow Divers,

I’ll be in the Boynton Beach area 10/23-11/1 and since I have never been there or dove there before, can anyone point me in the right direction to a good shop and boat for this area this time of year? Any suggestions, tips would be very much appreciated. What kind of water temp can I expect?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam,
Id see Kev at UWE out of Boynton,Need a tour or guide,dive pal they will set you up-hook you up no need to freak out your in great hands!
If you have not dove the area plan on some sweet dives, wrecks Great reefs, Winds can pick up! so have your sea legs or get in water quick, and water temps in 70's with 1 hr bottom times on Nitrox locals tend to dry suit up or start with thicker suits as second dives core temps drop quick. Kev's got equipment and air, otherwise we use Boynton Beach dive center a block away,Splashdown has a shop next to boat but I had too many hassles with fills on time I just go to BBDC and service was great!
Have fun dive safe,

The drift diving in boynton beach is great! I love Delray Ledges and the wreck of the Castor. The Castor usually has golaith groupers, from a few to a couple dozen at at time, though the current can make it a pretty advance dive.
+1 as stated above already ScubaKevDM and wilsway, here on SB, run an awesome boat - Underwater Explorers. It is a roomy six-pack and they will cater to your experience level and needs. You can book online, Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks.
Have a blast!

Boynton Beach dive center tom will take care of you and for boat wise The Dolphin sun confy ride nice and big great crowd and good captain give bill a call he will hook you up...

I'll be there next week. Thanks for the direction.. sounds like it should be pretty good. Going to take down the HD video camera and put together a movie.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom