were're back! deep molasses, pics, 9/23/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
after 6 weeks of lobster mania(freediving) and time with the family in northern arizonia; loaded steels, called tim(and elena/pete as well, she blew us off) and double dipped deep molasses. chamber of commerce WX(blue skies, calm winds, flat seas). mdt current, blue/green water, viz around 50FT, depth 55-85FT. 3 pods of dolphins on the way out/in, of course tim forgot his topside camera and i'm not too smart on my new smart phone(8MP camera). nice dives: shy turtle, eagle ray, abundant tropicals and divers(12) from rainbow reef on a drift. photos from tim

_DSC6083.jpg_DSC6092-Edit.jpg_DSC6125.jpg_DSC6131.jpg_DSC6251.jpg_DSC6283.jpg_DSC6338.jpg_DSC6341.jpg

reefman
key largo

welcome back

Great pics!
blew you off? not fair dude!
some of us have to work for a living (even if it does involve diving) and occasionally a day off has to be devoted to household chores and other such mundane activities.

Diving with you "soon" really is coming soon. :D

Great pics!
blew you off? not fair dude!
some of us have to work for a living (even if it does involve diving) and occasionally a day off has to be devoted to household chores and other such mundane activities.

Diving with you "soon" really is coming soon. :D

i'll give you that!!!

reefman
key largo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom