Bio dry FX 100 still wet inside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok here goes, I have had my suit for going on (6) months now and my MK2 whites undergarment has been damp (really damp) in the chest area every dive. I sent it in for service in July 2011 for a leak test and was told there was a leak in the dump valve. Well thanks for the dump valve fix but I am damp at chest and shoulders.

Yes i have the usual dampness at the cuffs from wrist seals I'm fine with that. No dampness from neck seal so I know it's not that. I don't think it's from the drysuit inflation valve. I think it's the zipper. Has anyone else had this problem. It really bugs to have to take the top part of the suit off to allow the undergarments to air dry on surface intervals.

i really hope my options are better then having to buy thicker undergarments (AUG 200) to deal with the leak of buy a different brand drysuit. I like Hollis gear and most of my rig is Hollis.

Thanks,

Dennis

This drysuit has the new Tzip zipper iirc. When I saw one a few weeks back I was concerned about performance. Hopefully this is a one off that can be rectified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom