Diving tomorrow LBTS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danielle's_Dives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It has been a crazy summer with new store opening and I am sooooo happy to be getting up at the cr ack of dawn and heading south for a few dives. Reports look good and viz seemed better today by all accounts. Yippee. Now the big question...any bugs left?

Just talked to someone this evening who did Datura Ave this morning. No bugs. On the other hand everyone in Hollywood was bagging their limit and the lobsters were still coming out to pose for us photographers.

lobster.jpg

Just talked to someone this evening who did Datura Ave this morning. No bugs. On the other hand everyone in Hollywood was bagging their limit and the lobsters were still coming out to pose for us photographers.

View attachment 104235

Last weekend was a no go. I have two days sunday and monday. How is viz looking? It is garbage for Vero for shore diving but I heard today that viz was picking up offshore for boat divers.

Last weekend was a no go. I have two days sunday and monday. How is viz looking? It is garbage for Vero for shore diving but I heard today that viz was picking up offshore for boat divers.

Sorry just saw this. You may want to re-post to get an up-to-date answer. I haven't heard any reports this week. I was up at BHB Monday and again Wednesday. Viz averaged 15 ft or so. But that doesn't count if you're diving LBTS or south. :)

I chatted with Steve at Gold Coast he said it was supposed to be good today but swells coming in tomorrow. I checked the swell reports and not looking so good for shore diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom