Litehawk, Zuma Pro, Zeagle ET or Oxycheq?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abcdefgh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Finally sold my Knighthawk on Ebay. I like that BCD a lot but found it too up half y dive bag. I al looking for a replacement that weighs 5 to 6 lbs. and is compact. I really liked the rigid tank mount on the Knighthawk thus I am pulled toward the Litehawk. I looked at the Zuma pro that is very nice but I worry about tank position and slippage. The Zeagle ET looks nice too as well as the Oxycheq set up but for the money and easy set up maybe the scubapro is the best choice. Another distant choice is the Geo. Has anyone out there tried several of these Bcds and maybe you had similar concerns. Let me know, Thanks.
I did research the topic here but could not come up with the answers I need. I dive mainly tropical water, travel light and like to go to remote places like Indonesia and Brazil.

Hi there, I've both Scubapro Geo and also an Oxycheq Mach V 30lbs Wing. In terms of attaching to the tank, it seems Geo is doing a better job. Even Oxycheq got the so called "stabilizer" and it is not necessary to use the STA, it's still moving a bit, it takes time for you to get used to it. In terms of compact, I would vote Geo indeed as it is really small when you pack it. I am now considering the litehawk.

For Zuma, I've not tried diving with it but did test it at dive shops, yet, it gives me the impression that it's not that durable compare with the previous two I mentioned.

hope this help when you make your choice.

I have used the Litehawk and been very pleased with it. Packs small and light. Everything you need for warm water diving.
Although it actually has a big enough bladder to work with doubles, if you were so inclined.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom