LOST at St Lawrence: Olympus XZ-1 and Olympus PT-050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSam

Sister of Shenanigans
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lost in St Lawrence yesterday, Sunday, Sept 25th at the Vickery, an Olympus XZ-1 and PT-050, last seen floating in the high current toward Canada. The PT-050 housing is black and red in color (see my avatar pic).

If you find the camera and housing please send me a PM. To me, the SD card with its many dive pictures are more valuable than the actual camera and housing. :depressed:

Lost in St Lawrence yesterday, Sunday, Sept 25th at the Vickery, an Olympus XZ-1 and PT-050, last seen floating in the high current toward Canada. The PT-050 housing is black and red in color (see my avatar pic).

If you find the camera and housing please send me a PM. To me, the SD card with its many dive pictures are more valuable than the actual camera and housing. :depressed:

I will also post this on Ontario Diving Sam.....the more exposure the better.

http://ontariodiving.com/showthread.php?14598-Lost-camera-1000-Islands&p=152254#post152254

I will also post this on Ontario Diving Sam.....the more exposure the better.

Thanks, Steve. I'm more upset about the lost pics from the weekend.

Glad to hear you had a great time but sad about the camera. I'm a couple hours downstream from there but will get the crew to keep a lookout on this side. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom