Canon WP-V2 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dropped the camera and destroyed it and I decided to upgrade - so this is now surplus.

$295 delivered in the USA including Paypal fees. I will consider any reasonable offer.

How much use has the housing seen?

What kind of condition is it in?

Thanks,
Bill

A WP V2 endorsement: I have used one now for a year on over 30 dives. I am impressed with the case. I was concerned about putting an expensive camcorder in so I bought a Mack Diamond warranty that covers water damage. The case hasn't leaked and I have taken it down 100 feet many times.

Many apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, please don't mind the dust.

I'm curious if the OP still has the WP-V2 for sale.

Naw, trying to avoid that high a price tag...lol

No longer have the WP-V2 but I do have an Ikelite case for the camcorder. Nice thing about the Ikelite is it comes with a built-in tray for mounting lights. Much sturdier than the WP. If you are interested i will post pictures. PM me and we can discuss $ and other accessories.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom