Places to dive in Deutschland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panzer70

Reaction score
I'm in the preliminary phases of planning a trip to Germany next year for Oktoberfest. I was wondering if anyone has any recommedations on where to go dive. I be visiting Southern Germany mostly (Munich, Garmisch Partenkirschen... and I might get a side trip up to Hannover or Goettingen). Vielen Dank
Thomas

PS What should I bring gear wise I have my own BCD with Air 2, Regulator (yoke style connection not DIN), Dive Computer...

Hi,
the most popular lake in South Germany is probably the Bodensee, in the North it is Hemmoor.
I find it a bit difficult to recommend divesites as long as I don´t know anything about your diving experience and what you expect when diving. Could you tell a bit more? Danke :wink: !

For the equipment: You will definitely need a 7millimeter semidry, I would recommend a drysuit. Besides that if you want to use your regulator you probably should bring some inserts for the tank with you as many German dive school are only prepared for the DIN version.

Thanks for sharing...
My certifications include
Reccent PADI & NAUI Open Water
TDI Nitrox
PADI Dry Suit

Thus far most of my underwater experinces have been in freshwater...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom