kirkfield closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
i got a call from the owner of kirkfield yesterday saying he was going to close the quarry to divers becuase of the last death there . i tried to convince him we could dive there limiting his exsposure to a law to nil. i hope he doesnt close it as its a great place to do training dives or even tune up dives i sugested to him if every group that dives there has a dive master or above /o2 certified admin/o2/and 1st aid cpr then his liabilty would be greatly reduced.I hope he agrees and doesnt close , well see i might call him in a couple of weeks to see .

Get over it and move on the liability and responsibility when divers are there just isn't worth it for the land owner. :shakehead:

i guess you would rather pay the ticket at big bay point huh dt ?

i love how every body is a tough guy behind a computer screen

The $36 ticket at BBP is not a problem I just add it into my daily dive expense as sometimes you get one and some times you don't, but I'm sure the township of innisville at some point will offer seasonal parking passes for all its water front sites.

If they do let's hope they organize something so we can all enjoy public resource.if I pay money I would like to piss in a pot not in the bush :)

Back
Top Bottom