Suggestions for back plate/wing set up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TTwizted13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
so im not looking to buy yet, but im looking to do more research. ive used many of my friends BP/W configurations, both in training and real life experiences and i love them so much more then jacket BCD's.

im looking for a set up that can mount doubles, HP steel 80's, side mount my pony, and harness that has a good amount of D-rings for all the accessories.

i was looking at zeagles wing here > Zeagle 65lb lift Donut Bladder discounts on sale Zeagle ...if i went with this set-up what backplate and harness would be a good recomendation? (i believe there all interchangable for the most part?)

im completely open to suggestions and input!

so all information would be appreciated.

Go into the Deep Sea Supply manufacturers thread and ask questions of Tobin. He's the owner of DSS and is on SB under cool_hardware52 . He's a pro at sizing and configuring Backplate/Wing's. Many on SB use his gear, as do I. You do not want a wing which is too large or too small. I'll bet the 65lbs wing you are looking at is WAY overkill

Deep Sea Supply

thanks for the tip! :)

+1 for Tobin and DSS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom