New Ikelite DS 160 Substrobe - Never Used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayBee1

Registered
Reaction score
I had a DS 125 which I only used as a back up and took advantage or the trade in upgrade offer from Ikelite for a new DS 160 and battery pack a month ago. I took it on a dive trip as a back up and it never left the camera bag. As I am now using Inon Strobes, I would prefer to have a back up of the same type so I am selling the new DS 160. With it comes the new battery pack, a smart charger with attachments, a ball adapter for Ultralight arms and a sync cord with a Nikonos fitting. $700 US plus shipping gets the package. If anyone is interested, let me know.

IMG_0241.jpg

Please note a new DS 160 strobe alone sells for $799 without a charger. The charger is $100 and the ball adapter for Ultralight arms is $23. The cord is a toss in for free as I don't need it. I am dropping the price to $650 otherwise I will just keep it as a back up. This is a good deal for you if it fits with your kit. The strobe is brand new and never used. Shipping is $25 in the US or Canada, probably $10 more to Europe.

ok can you send to ontario overnight delivery
Please note a new DS 160 strobe alone sells for $799 without a charger. The charger is $100 and the ball adapter for Ultralight arms is $23. The cord is a toss in for free as I don't need it. I am dropping the price to $650 otherwise I will just keep it as a back up. This is a good deal for you if it fits with your kit. The strobe is brand new and never used. Shipping is $25 in the US or Canada, probably $10 more to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom