Dive Buddy (Tacoma)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

esheldon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
My name is Ethan and I am pretty new to ScubaBoard as well as the pacific northwest. I am new to Tacoma and am looking for people to dive with. I am a moderately experienced (always learning) diver, I dove Les Davis and it was a lot of fun and quite similar to the cold-water diving i have done in
Monterrey and around California. I currently do not have a car but can meet in
the Tacoma area to dive both week days and weekends pending a slight bit of
planning. I am by no means an expert diver, but I really enjoy diving
and have +80 dives in some varied environments. Also I am extremely safety
conscientious and have feel no need to push the limits, furthermore over the
summer i worked at a dive shop and feel like my knowledge of the sport is pretty good. I can not wait to get back in the water, please let me know if anyone is interested in diving together and or is diving and doesn't mind a tag-along. My email is sheldonethan@gmail or just respond to this and I look forward to getting in touch.
-Ethan

Ethan, welcome to the PNW! There is a group of divers who meet on Thursday to dive in the south end . . . you will find them on nwdiveclub.com. If you can make it up further north, we have dives going routinely on Tuesday (Moss Bay Dive Club), Wednesdays (GUE Tweak), Wednesday evenings (Edmonds), Monday nights (Mukilteo) and frequently individual divers looking for buddies on weekends.

Hope this helps!

Ethan whats going on man?
I'm always down to dive with a fellow Californian. I have been living in the PNW for almost a year now and know some pretty good spots we could dive. I live by the mall in Tacoma so just let me know what wors for you because if im not working, im in the water...

Zach

Zach are you spearing cabezons, if so I think Ethan would love that, have until nov 30 till season closes. And lingcod is still open in neah bay till th 15th of this month.

Hey Gdog,
What time are you guys heading out and where? A sunday dive sounds good so let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom