Don't Forget! "Dive Charter" reality series is now online!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Videodude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
"Dive Charter - a Day in the Life of a Dive Boat" is into it's second episode online! If you haven't seen this show yet, you should! Shot on location in Pompano Beach, FL, you'll get to see what goes on on a typical day aboard a dive boat.

Episode 1 - "Pilot Episode", introduces the crew of Scubatyme III, and follows an Open Water student through her certification process.

Episode 2 - "Mini-Season Madness", deals with the final day of South Florida's lobster mini-season and some of the crazy things that the Scubatyme III crew have to deal with. There's even a clash between dive boats over a dive site!

You can view episodes of the show at http://divecharter.tv

We're also on Facebook and Twitter!

Hope you enjoy the show and tell your friends about it!

Reality TV has managed to grab SCUBA as well? I remember why I stopped watching TV.
At least the show will gain some exposure for SCUBA diving.

Reality TV has managed to grab SCUBA as well? I remember why I stopped watching TV.
At least the show will gain some exposure for SCUBA diving.

I'm with you Hashime. There was sooo much reality CRAP on TV I decided to at least make a show that would be interesting not only to divers, but to non-divers as well. I mean really, who cares about a reality show where guys compete for the best beard anyway?? Let's use the time to educate as well!

The next episode is going to deal with Lionfish (and the capturing/killing thereof) so there will be plenty of educational opportunities there.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope you anyway enjoyed what I am trying to accomplish.

It wont be reality until Amanda free dives, and ties into the wreck on camera. Without a mask. Congrats to the crew of Scubatyme. My favorite Dive Charter in Florida!

Nice, I approve

I'm with you Hashime. There was sooo much reality CRAP on TV I decided to at least make a show that would be interesting not only to divers, but to non-divers as well. I mean really, who cares about a reality show where guys compete for the best beard anyway?? Let's use the time to educate as well!

The next episode is going to deal with Lionfish (and the capturing/killing thereof) so there will be plenty of educational opportunities there.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope you anyway enjoyed what I am trying to accomplish.
Sorry, I made that post after trying to find something to watch on TV and finding "Larry the Cable Guy" on discovery channel. A more documentary style show is a great idea. Good luck with the show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom