Demo Nauticam LX5 Housing with Double Handle set and Wide Angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
We have a Nauticam LX5 Housing with 67mm wet Wide Angle lens and a Nauticam Dual Handle and tray set for sale that was used this for 3 days of diving just to shoot sample photos and videos. All items come in the original boxes and warrantied. An essentially new set up, save 10% on a normally non-discounted housing kit.

Here is the video we shot with this set up.

Attached is a photo of this exact housing set up with a Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe and Sola 1200. PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• Nauticam_LX5_YS_01_Sola_1200.jpg
    Nauticam_LX5_YS_01_Sola_1200.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 527
Here is a breakdown of retail price the above system for those interested. Package price for this used system is below.

Nauticam LX5 Housing: $950
Nauticam Flexi tray: $150
Right handle for Flexi Tray: $50
(1) Nauticam Ball mount $25
Wet Mate Dome Port: $240

Total for Nauticam LX5 set up: $1415

Price for Demo Unit: $1,199

Demo YS-01 with ULCS Arm set and Fiber Optic Cable: Retail Price $718 Price for this Demo Unit: $599

PM us or Call us at (866) 400-1919

I would be interested in the housing package with tray etc. but am looking for close up lens instead of wide (minor) and an economical video light to mount using the cold shoe. Are there adjustments you can make to the package at all? It looks like a lovely housing -- very excited to make my purchase soon and start rolling off reels! I live in Guam ( big time difference ) so an email contact to start with would help lots!

I will be shooting mostly video, not photos. Any knowledge you may have on how well the system works for video would be great. Have you tried out video with wet lenses? Did the autofocus still perform ok?

Absolutely we can make that happen for you. PM us your email address and we can go from there.

The video linked utilized the wet wide angle lens. Autofocus worked great! as you can see in the video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom