Light and Motion Housing with Sony A1-U Camcorder. Also L & M housing for Canon HFS10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
The Light & Motion housing comes with the Fathoms WA port and 3 other ports for standard, WA and macro, one touch white balance and extras. The A1-U cam is HDV and both are in perfect working condition. The backplate of the housing has been retrofitted by L & M to have the LED monitor which is so much better than their old external monitors.

The L & M housing for the Canon HFS10 will also house a Canon HFS11 or 100. It also has a new Fathoms WA port which sold for 1800 just by itself. This housing has never been used or in the water and is brand new.

If interested, pm me with your email address and I will be happy to send pictures.
Steve

Been out of town so haven't had a chance to sell anything lately. The housing sold for 3100, the LCD monitor another couple hundred, the Fathoms Port sells for 1800, the camcorder for 2600 and I forget what the other ports sold for. So with the new prices in mind, the system goes to the first fair offer made plus the cost of shipping. Will be leaving on a shoot fairly soon so while I am still available, just get in touch. You can email me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net with any questions or concerns you may have.
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom