Everyone Plz Read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is in regards to a thread I started a while back regarding a dive operation in the Virgin Islands. I was voicing my opinion on the way some things are done on the operation. It was a thread called "What should I do?"

What should I do?

While I do feel strongly about this and stand by my opinions, I would like to extend a formal apology to the owners and operators of the BOB Underwater Adventure tour for expressing my opinions publicly without consenting any private counsel. I apologize for my lack of tact in this matter.

-Colin

NatureDiver once bubbled...
....for expressing my opinions publicly without consenting any private counsel.
-Colin

I take it this was due to legal pressure brought upon you by the fine folks at 'bash a coral to death with a hundred pound sled'?

If that is the case, I sometimes hate the laws in this country. What does expressing ones views publicly have to do with private counsel?

Please tell me you are just CYA and not being attack by someones scumbag lawyer.

Mark

This is in regards to a thread I started a while back regarding a dive operation in the Virgin Islands. I was voicing my opinion on the way some things are done on the operation. It was a thread called "What should I do?"

What should I do?

While I do feel strongly about this and stand by my opinions, I would like to extend a formal apology to the owners and operators of the BOB Underwater Adventure tour for expressing my opinions publicly without consenting any private counsel. I apologize for my lack of tact in this matter.

-Colin
I take it that their lawyers contacted you. Interesting

I thank everyone for their continued support on this matter, although I can not discuss this matter publicly. Please feel free to email me privately if you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I am able to. Thanks again. :)

I thank everyone for their continued support on this matter, although I can not discuss this matter publicly. Please feel free to email me privately if you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I am able to. Thanks again. :)
No Problem.....You have done your part, and the rest is crystal clear.

Thanks again everyone. You will never know how much I appreciated and still appreciate everyone's support. By the way Mgri...this quote makes me laugh:

I take it this was due to legal pressure brought upon you by the fine folks at 'bash a coral to death with a hundred pound sled'?

Thanks again everyone. I love this board. :)

I can not discuss this matter publicly

This f*cking sucks. **** lawyers and **** ignorant dive operations.

You did it right in the "what should I do" department. Sounds like someone turned the heat up on the DS. Hope the heat dies down for you soon.

Nature....they have just done more to harm themselves further than you could ever do against them
what a bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom