New BCD KAMALEONT! Global Side Mount System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sidemountman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I received many emails from this forum for information, but sorry I'm late with the site.
Here are some final images Kamaleont System and already on sale in Europe.

Kamaleont! Global Side Mount System....

kamaleontsystemsidemoun.jpg

sam0693i.jpg

Cave extreme

kamaleontextreem.jpg

Cave Diving - Wreck

kamaleontcaved.jpg

OW Rec - Tec.

kamaleontow.jpg

Rec in Portofino

giuffridagaetano0732.jpg

Tec on Haven in trimix 21/35 end Ean 40

havengaetano21filtered.jpg

The website in progress.. Sidemount.it /sidemountstyle.com : ( for infomation... giuffrida.gaetano@fastwebnet.it

Looks sleek ... any plans in the future for a larger wing? I dive cold water and steel cylinders ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Need a front view my friend, there is a polish set up that is out also, I like the way it is put together in the front. I use a diverite for sidemounting for now, I did a dozen or so deep current dives and a few were Bounce Dives, so flying along at a good clip it was interesting.

Bob.... I dive for half the year in Como lake with water to 6°, with a dry suit, 8 kg of lead and two steel cylinders 10/12 l. without any problems. However, the solution is between photos 3 and 5 .. :wink:

We do not think that a 45-lb Wing is ideal for Sidemount, indeed, we consider it a problem. So you might as well a Nomad or similar .. :)

But .... "Never say never"

Gaetano

ps: Grazie!

Hi - sidemountman

I've sent an email to giuffrida.gaetano@fastwebnet.it and also contacted Nautica Mare's Facebook page - I haven't heard anything back so thought a post here might help me with information.

I understand the Kameleont is undergoing CE rating but wondered if it was possible to buy just the wing & inflation bladder part just now? ie everything bar the harness part as I use an Explorer 1 harness by Martyn Farr and this component would fit very well with what I am doing.

I'm not bothered about the CE rating and wondered if it is possible to buy one now?

The Nautica Mare website says it has four in stock but they are not available.

Hopefully you can help...

Any news on whether this rig is still being distributed/sold... and an english website (and/or specifications, manual, details if poss)..

Another Razor knockoff with a dump valve in the hardest place to reach (right in the middle of your back).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom