Selling Everything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Lifestyle changes have put me in the position to sell all my remaining gear. My loss, your gain. I'll be adding things to the list as I get things sorted out. All prices are plus shipping. I will combine shipping. PM me your interest and zip code so I can get you a shipping cost plus mark the item as sold or pending. I accept paypal or check but will only ship after the check clears the bank.

Zeagle Tech 50D New in 2008 Never Wet. with 2 - ZX second stages, 5ft hose, necklace, and pressure gauge. $350.00 (USPS Medium Flat Rate Box)

Suunto Vytec 150+ dives mostly fresh water. Has tank transmitter. Both need batteries. $200 (USPS Small Flat Rate Box) SOLD

Suunto SK7 Compass with bungee wrist strap 150+ dives, I haven't gotten lost yet. $25.00 (USPS Small Flat Rate Box) SOLD

Otter skin. Heavy duty wrist seals trimmed to the the first line only. Neck seal has not been trimmed. Apex valves. I am 5ft 4 and 180. Has socks not boots. Includes DUI rock boots size 8 (I think they're ladies because they are bit snug on my feet) and drysuit inflator hose. $200.00 (shipping TBD)

Sk7.jpgVytek.jpgZeagle.jpgdrysuit.jpgDSC_0026.jpg

Last edited:
Reg has been moved to eBay.

Back
Top Bottom