New Aqualung Slingshot Fins - BLUE - size L/XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rujio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a pair of Blue Aqualung (made by Italian company, Technisub,) Slingshot Fins in size L/XL for sale. I used them on literally one dive, and they were way too big for me. Paid $200 plus taxes for them only a couple of weeks ago, and I'm looking to get $125 for them. Located in Victoria, BC, and would prefer to sell local, but I will ship if need be.
Give me a shout if you're interested!

Slingshot

Attachments

• DSCN0409.jpg
    DSCN0409.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0406.jpg
    DSCN0406.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN0407.jpg
    DSCN0407.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN0408.jpg
    DSCN0408.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 105
Hi,
Are these fins still available? Would you be willing to sell them for less then what you mentioned in ad? How much would shipping be to USA, New York, Postal Code 10956? Thank You! Manatheran@aol.com

I have a pair of Blue Aqualung (made by Italian company, Technisub,) Slingshot Fins in size L/XL for sale. I used them on literally one dive, and they were way too big for me. Paid $200 plus taxes for them only a couple of weeks ago, and I'm looking to get $125 for them. Located in Victoria, BC, and would prefer to sell local, but I will ship if need be.
Give me a shout if you're interested!

Slingshot

I could reduce the price, but only by including the cost of shipping into the fins. So we could do $125, shipped to your door. I assume shipping will be somewhere around $30-$40. I wouldn't be willing to go any less than this...I'd rather hold onto them as a spare, or for extras for friends, if I'm going to sell them that cheap.

Talk to you soon!

- RA

Great fins - I have a set that I dive with and another set for back ups :)

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. Sorry, just found a New set locally and bought them. Guy was going out of business so I got them for a steal. Thanks again.

I could reduce the price, but only by including the cost of shipping into the fins. So we could do $125, shipped to your door. I assume shipping will be somewhere around $30-$40. I wouldn't be willing to go any less than this...I'd rather hold onto them as a spare, or for extras for friends, if I'm going to sell them that cheap.

Talk to you soon!

- RA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom