SeaLife DC1200 Maxx Duo Camera Set $850 FIRM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWDscott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
South Lake County, Florida USA (SW of Orlando)
# of dives
500 - 999

The ultimate combination for shooting colorful underwater pictures and video. Light up tropical reefs and discover hiding
sea creatures with the DC1200 Maxx Duo from SeaLife. This set includes the Digital Pro Flash and new Photo/Video Light,
making it the perfect combination for shooting colorful underwater pictures and videos. Also includes the Wide Angle Lens,
Digital Pro Flash Diffuser, batteries, memory card and other essential accessories organized in a deluxe hard travel case.

Set the camera to Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure control with the Digital Pro Flash, resulting in vibrant colors
and reduced backscatter. The Ext Flash Manual mode offers advanced underwater photographers manual aperture and
shutter speed controls.

The DC1200 Maxx Duo set includes:

- SeaLife DC1200, 12 MP camera (SL700)
- SeaLife Digital Pro Flash (SL961) with Diffuser (SL9618)
- SeaLife underwater Photo/Video Light
- SeaLife Wide Angle Lens (SL970)
- Energizer rechargeable AA batteries for flash and light
- Buoyancy Weight (SL966)
- Deluxe Hard Case with special die cut foam
(SL949)

Features:

Quick shutter response for fast action photography

Long lasting lithium battery for all day of diving (plus a spare)

Automatic focus from 4" to infinity

Large format continuous video recording with sound

Depth tested to 200 feet

Fully rubber armored camera body for shock protection

This set is just a few months old and works like a new camera. If you check my older posts, you will see I sold my old
camera just this past February. I have taken very good care of it. There are some extra accessories thrown in...
Everything is in excellent condition. All you will need to add is a memory card of your choice. I will allow you to peel the
stickers off the case if you do not want them. (Bonaire, Granada, USVI, etc.)

Paypal is available.

$850.00 FIRM!

I will ship to Continental USA ($25 - USPS Priority, Insured) for VERIFIED PAYPAL USER ONLY or we can meet if you are local (Central Florida).

Maxx Duo Complete.jpg

FYI:

I upgraded to this set earlier this year for a specific trip. It worked FANTASTIC!!

This was my third SeaLife set. They have all worked great.

This set is just a few months old and is like new.

Along with everything that came in the set, there are some extra accessories thrown in...

Everything is in excellent condition.

All you will need to add is a memory card of your choice.

I will allow you to peel the stickers off the case if you do not want them. (Bonaire, Granada, USVI, etc.)

The set I am selling has many extras that make this a VERY good deal. There are well over $1000 worth of accessories which are all compatible with the new DC1400 Camera. Buy this set and throw the camera in the garbage and you are still ahead of the game with the value on the accessories.

Digital flash $349 Sealife Digital Pro FlashED Photo/Video Light $329 SeaLife Photo Video Light for Underwater Cameras

Wide Angle Lens $119 SeaLife Underwater Camera Wide Angle Lens at Divers Direct

Deluxe HARD Case $199 Sealife Deluxe Hard Case for Maxx w/ Custom Foam FREE S&H SL949. SeaLife Camera Cases, Camera Bags, SeaLife Electronics Cases.

3 Batteries @ $29 each SeaLife Spare Battery for DC1200 at Divers Direct

2 Packs Moisture Munchers @ $10 Sealife Moisture Muncher 10 piece

Pelican 1010 Dry Box $10 Pelican Waterproof case Model 1010 - a Mini Dry Box for your items

DC1200 Maxx Duo_small_reducedpix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom