Diving Lake Union

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitebudda

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Does anyone know if you can still dive in lake Union just off of Mercer street? Years ago we could go into the water behind the big 3 mast sailing ship along the building... There was a huge bottle and junk pile...

Can this still be dove?

Anyone know other places to find old bottles?

Thanks

I would call the lake union police or marine police, I think you have to ask, but for bottle dives there are lake washington sites that have them at boat ramps and old docks. There are places around the sound that have old bottles. Look up the old transportation system and you will find old places where steamers came in and they are heavy in bottles. I have 2 places I go that give me a wealth of bottles, there is no one around these site so I just leave off where I last dove.

No, it's illegal without a permit. There has been a dive and archeology team exploring some of the wrecks recently.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom