Bali, indonesia or darwin, australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sabanist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have the opportunity to go to one ofthese destinations. Any input or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thx

Well you wouldn't be doing any diving in Darwin, but Kakadu and the other national parks in the area are beatiful and absolutely worth going to. You could actually do Darwin and Bali (I'm assuming you will be elsewhere in Aus?), as Air North, and probably other airlines, fly Darwin-Bali. Bali has incredible diving...you'll definitely want to go to Tulamben for the Liberty and muck/macro diving at Seraya as well as dive Nusa Penida around Denpasar. If you're going in July-October it would be mola mola season in N.P. Lots of other great dive spots in Bali as well in addition to those mentioned here.

For diving... which I assume is why you're posting here... Bali hands down. I don't even think there's a dive shop in Darwin any more

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom