For Sale- Canon G10 with Ikelite housing/pair of strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Howdy gang- like the title says, I've got a complete set-up ready to find a new home!

Included- Canon G10 (batteries, charger, etc.), Ikelite housing with dual handle tray, 2 DS-51 Strobes with sync cable to tie the package together... If you want to use only one strobe, I should have the single handle tray and single strobe sync cord as well (where did I put them...?)

This set-up was my baby, so she's well taken care of- never been flooded, no scratches where it counts. The only imperfection is on the dual handle tray. One of the handles is slightly loose- and I do mean slightly. I'm not sure if there is a way to tighten it, or if it's best left alone. So far I've not had any problems with it, and I'm confident it'll not cause you any issues. I can manage a video clip for those interested to see what I"m referring to/

I'm not the greatest photog, but here are some of the shots taken with this set up from our last trip to Utila...

As for price on the package? I honestly don't have a starting price- really. Make a reasonable offer, I'm reasonable and would prefer to sell this sooner than later. PM me with your email for questions or to see pictures of the kit.

Could you post pictures of the complete setup so we can see what's included. But based on your description so far I'll offer $650 and pay the shipping

Pictures for those interested...
IMG_1606.jpgIMG_1613.jpgIMG_1615.jpgIMG_1619.jpgIMG_1620.jpgIMG_1622.jpgIMG_1624.jpgIMG_1625.jpgIMG_1627.jpgIMG_1628.jpg

pm sent back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom