Electronic logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randytay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong forum, mods please move it accordingly.

I just switched from the iPhone to Android today and wanted to port my dive log over. I am on a Mac, using Dive Log Manager to sync with the iPhone previously; but it is not compatible with the Android (as far as I know). The Dive Log Manager do not have an export function either so I cannot just port the information over.

Does anyone know how I can transfer all my data to the Android so it can be up to date?

Thanks in advance.

I use dive log but sync it to dive manger 5 instead of their client. That allows for export. Print copies, and more device support. Looks like the dive log format is compliant though so should work with anything that can import dive log 5 format. Not advocating a particular solution or software, just what I'm using ATM.
Diving Log 5.0 - scuba logbook software for diver - dive log, scuba log
Looks like they have their own adroid app as well, though I don't know anything about it Diving Log 5.0 - Android Dive Log Synchronization

After manually migrating 67 dives off my old palm pilot to dive log I was feeling very cranky and tried to make that would never happen again :)

Do they make an Ikelite housing for them smart phones yet?

:doh: http://scubacapsule.com/

"Dive Manager 5" is a program with a dive computer? I dont use a computer :p

Diving Log 5.0 unfortunately excludes Mac at the moment....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom