10Bar underwater housing for Panasonic Lumix LX5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nutsmagoo

Registered
Reaction score
Purchased last year for $730 from Optical Ocean Sales. Excellent housing in mint condition. I'm asking $500 plus shipping. I am in south Florida.

Made of 6061 aluminum, 10Bar Housing is a sturdy choice for the LX5 camera. For those who favor small cameras, it is the ideal housing to suit their needs. It is equipped with full-function control buttons, bulkhead connector for external flash and interchangeable ports for conversion lens. The acrylic back cover allows taking pictures and checking on the camera much easier. For closure, the double o-ring and key hole lock design provide ease of use and added security. Now you can use small cameras with the feel and function of professional housings.

Nikonos 5 pin bulkhead standard (Olympus protocol). Fiber optic sync capable.

Optional wide angle dry mount converter lens port and dome available. 67mm port also allows wet mount macro lens.

All Optical Ocean Sales packages include a spare parts kit that has control tips and orings, as well as a port cap, housing orings and bag.

cam-1.jpg

Hello,
I am interested in this Housing but I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If you have an idea how such a transaction would happen, please let me know.

sergejvishovski153@msn.com

Many thanks and best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom