It's official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for you. No be an active diver- log every dive, and learn from every dive. Never stop improving your scuba skills and people skills. Be proud of what you have accomplished, but don't go into idle mode. The more you learn, the more you can share with others. The better diver you are, the better time the divers you lead will have. Welcome to the world of professional diving. Very cool to have you here!
DivemasterDennis

Congratulations -- a lot of work goes into achieving that.

Congratulations! When you receive your cert card, check out the PADI Pros website. While you're waiting for your card, go out and get some more dives in.

Ron

Good job. Good luck getting DM gigs--I'm still waiting in line (one shop, about 13 instructors & 10 DMs). I do like my PADI decoder ring, though.

Good job. Good luck getting DM gigs--I'm still waiting in line (one shop, about 13 instructors & 10 DMs). I do like my PADI decoder ring, though.

I didn't do it for the gigs, I want to help new divers but I also wanted to be a better diver myself. It has helped me learn alot and am very glad I did it. Now if a gig presents itself then I would certainly think about doing it.

You can boss noobs like me around :D! Congratulations. Might want to change your signature, unless you're waiting for the actual card.

thanks for all the congrats guys. i figure i will change my signature when it gets recorded at the PADI office.

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I am going to a GoPro night tomorrow and I am looking forward to the challenge!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom