2 Ocean Reef Neptune Space Full Face Masks and GSM Dual Channel Communication Systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm selling two Ocean Reef Neptune Space FFM and two GSM Dual Channel (DC) Underwater communication systems.
The entire package was purchased in June 2011, and everything is in great condition and works perfectly.
I will throw in two rechargeable 9V batteries and their charger so you can use them as soon as you receive them.
This is a complete barely used underwater communication system and it's ready to go.

The package include:
2 * Ocean Reef Neptune Space Full Face Masks (size Med/ LG)
2 * Ocean Reef GSM DC Underwater communication systems
2 * Quick Disconnect hoses
2 * Padded carry cases
2 * rechargeable 9V batteries
2 * Surface breathing valves
1 * 9V battery charger
All the adjustment nose blocks, instruction manuals and DVDs are included in the sale.

Price: $1400 + shipping/ PayPal fees
I will also entertain reasonable offers.

More pictures can be found at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/sweetdreamsd/OceanReefNeptuneSpaceWithDualCommunicationSystem1400?authuser=0&feat=directlink

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3382.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

Hi,

I'm interesting in your package, could you please advise if you can accept the price of $1400, which is including the Fedex expree send to Hong Kong.
We have two members in Hong Kong would like to buy it for our diver for training.

Thanks,

James

Thank you for you prompt action, can you send to my US address included mailing at the price $1300.James

SOLD. Thanks SB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom