INON D2000 Strobe For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Inon D2000 strobe for sale. This is my backup and has not had much use in the last 2 years (actually used on 4 dives in Maui last September is all the action it has seen in the last 2 years). I bought this off someone on SB about 5 years ago and it has worked every time for me with no issues. The strobe has never been flooded. Also included in the ULCS AD-IN Adapter. The original plastic knob on the adapter broke, so I replaced it with a stainless steel M6 set screw. All you need are batteries and a fiber optic cable and the strobe is ready to go.

$350 plus actual shipping within the 48 US states. If you have any questions, please let me know.

DSC_9414.JPG

Front of strobe
DSC_9412.JPG

Back of strobe
DSC_9417.JPG

Side view of strobe
DSC_9418.JPG

Battery contacts are clean.
DSC_9420.JPG

Battery housing with nut to secure battery contact. The original Inon screw was not included in the original sale so I used a nut to secure the battery cap. It works with no issues.
DSC_9421.JPG

M6 Set screw and fiber optic portion of strobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom